Businesses, from airports to ski resorts (and everywhere in between), are putting resources into soliciting real-time feedback from consumers. And it's not hard to understand why - collecting feedback in real-time has benefits for productivity, customer experience, and ultimately, revenue.
There are multiple avenues through which companies can effectively solicit feedback from their customers, and identifying the appropriate channel for your venue can have a profound impact on the outcome. To that end, we offer complimentary over-the-phone consulting to help spaces figure out what feedback mechanism will work best for them.
Below, we break down two of our most popular channels: text-messaging and tablets.
The texting platform allows customers to send feedback over text message, which is logged on your dashboard for later review, and distributed to your team in real-time (as desired).
The stickers are branded for your venue, with custom coloring, logo, and language. They go in each restroom stall and on the mirrors, ensuring that customers can easily find the right number to text regardless of where they are.Some venues have used this text platform to solicit feedback in areas beyond restrooms, including break rooms, weight rooms in the gym, and lodges.
- Texting is a channel that your customers already use
- Mobile phones are ubiquitous, so everyone can participate
- Feedback is hyper specific and immediately actionable
- No need to touch anything they would not already come into contact with
- Install is easy and there is no need for Wifi. We send you the stickers, you put them up
Tip: Like all of our products, we partner with you to ensure they meet your specific needs. Want QR codes? We will add them to the stickers so that users do not have to type in the phone number to send a text.
The tablet platform provides customers with an intuitive and high-tech way to instantly communicate feedback. The tablets are housed in either stands or wall-mounts, and like the texting, this system has also been deployed to measure guest experiences and solicit feedback in areas beyond restrooms.
There are three color-coded faces on the first screen, and when the unhappy face is hit, it brings up a second screen inviting users to further specify the issue they are facing. Customizable alerts can be sent to staff whenever negative feedback comes in.
- Tablets are a visual signal to customers that your organization is making an intentional investment in them via modern technology
- High volume of feedback received reveals clear patterns over time
- Screens are made to be sanitized during normal cleaning routines
- Tablets only need access to a standard electrical outlet and wifi, so they can be placed almost anywhere in your facility
Tablets and texting both have their place to play in a modern customer engagement feedback system. If you're interested in learning more, let's schedule a 15 minute demo & conversation.